|Virtual Wartime Bletchley Park by Tony Sale|
The First occupation of the House (1938)
Sir Herbert Leon's Dining Room occupied by John Tiltman and the Army
Section of GC&CS.
John Tiltman had joined GC&CS soon after it was formed in 1919. He was a brilliant code breaker who contributed enormously to the WW II code breaking effort.
This page was originally created by the late Tony Sale, the original curator of the Bletchley Park Museum, and Secretary of the Bletchley Park