Making the Enigma ciphers for the film "Enigma"
Codes and Ciphers
| go to first page |
This is the story of the making of the Enigma
cipher part of the film "Enigma" by Tony Sale.
With thanks to Frode Weierud and Ralph Erskine for their help.
2. Enigma sequences
3. Getting back into Shark
4. U Boat contact signals
5. Break Shark!!! Intercepts
6. Break Shark!!! Working out the "cribs"
7. Break Shark!!! Sorting Intercepts
8. Break Shark!!! Setting Depths
9. Break Shark!!! Constructing a Menu
10. Break Shark!!! Run the Turing Bombe
11. Break Shark!!! Getting the day's settings
12. German Army signals
13. German Army signals, in the Barn
14. German Army signals, in the Cottage
This page is created by Tony Sale
(firstname.lastname@example.org) the original curator of the Bletchley Park Museum