Making the Enigma ciphers for the film "Enigma"
Codes and Ciphers
| go to first page |
2. Enigma sequences
3. Getting back into Shark
4. U Boat contact signals
5. Break Shark!!! Intercepts
6. Break Shark!!! Working out the "cribs"
7. Break Shark!!! Sorting Intercepts
8. Break Shark!!! Setting Depths
9. Break Shark!!! Constructing a Menu
10. Break Shark!!! Run the Turing Bombe
11. Break Shark!!! Getting the day's settings
12. German Army signals
13. German Army signals, in the Barn
14. German Army signals, in the Cottage
|This page was originally created by the late Tony Sale|
the original curator of the Bletchley Park Museum.
The renovation of this section of the site is being sponsored by Tanglewood Wines - Suppliers of wine cabinets, wine coolers and wine fridges